If your company is undertaking an acquisition, joint venture or alliance to gain a foothold in a new market capture additional market share and leverage new economies of scale respond to consolidation trends in your industry then ECCS can help. We serve in a lead advisory capacity, providing comprehensive services to management and boards.
Situations in which the ECCS team can assist include
- Blt-on acquisitions
- Company transforming transactions
- Acquisitions or joint ventures to gain foothold in another market
- Consolidation in an industry
Whether you are a strategic or financial buyer involved in an acquisition, leveraged buyout, joint venture, alliance or recapitalization, we can support your transaction with a complete range of advisory and specialized buy-side transaction services, including:
- Designing and formulating the acquisition strategy;
- Providing insightful market analysis;
- Screening appropriate acquisition candidates;
- Approaching the owners of selected target companies;
- Obtaining information to evaluate investment opportunities;
- Analyzing and valuing the target companies, including any synergies or savings;
- Coordinating with other advisors (e.g. commercial lawyers, tax and financial advisors)
- Analyzing competing bidder’s strategies and preparing own bidding strategy:
- Assisting in bid preparation;
- Proposing the financial and commercial structure of the transaction;
- Raising debt or equity capital;
- Drafting and negotiating contractual documentation;
- Assist together with legal advisors in closing of the transaction.
- post-transaction integration services related to accounting and financial reporting systems, cash management programs, operations and human resources.